I need stability and sanity. ASAP.
1. We’re swamped with work because of the weather condition last week, add to the usual fact that it was a weekend. The bosses wouldn’t feel it as much because most things needing action are procedural in nature, ergo, left to our best judgment to respond to. The very busy part of customer service kicked in yesterday. Good thing my boss will be back tomorrow 🙂
2. Final exam on Thursday; nothing started yet in the final seminar paper. I think you will never appreciate graduate school if you don’t cram like most of us do. Mental anguish is, I think, what MA is for.
3. S flew to CA today, or so I was told. Someone out there is starting to lose her screws. While I ought to respect her being so desperately in love, I just hope that when I turn 43 and still unmarried, I hope I would know and do better than that. As for S, I’ll see him in 3 weeks, give or take.
4. The first thing I did when we got back our power source was to watch the pilot episode of Supernatural. Then season 1 of Friends. Happiness, it was. 🙂
5. Birthday shout-outs to the following:
- Estee (yesterday) ~ here’s to a happy hello kitty birthday!
- E (this Friday) ~ Iloveya!
- Pongski (7th) ~ A great state of health to you, girl!
- Chelli (8th) ~ Miss you and see you soon *wink*
- Ms C (16th) ~ See you tomorrow! Wishes soon! *kiss*
P.S. I changed my template whimsically and I discovered that the images I posted were screwed up. I will fix the mess as soon as I have time (read: early 2007?). Or maybe not. 🙂
Categories: Random Judie