In less than 24 hours, I realized that:
- Café Mary Grace in Serendra has awesome pasta dishes
- only 1 in 10 taxis will want to bring you to Serendra if you’re coming from Roxas Boulevard
- that lone taxi’s driver will ask for a fixed fare which will make you think he wants to treat himself and three of his friends to Starbucks venti frappes. No way, chicken satay.
- the EDSA-Taft station of MRT and the next five stations (which fortunately I only had to endure until Guadalupe) transform into hell at past 5 pm on Fridays.
- for ALL times I entered Fully Booked in High Street, I never left without a purchase.
- I now have 878 books in my TBR pile
- I am so invested in House MD that spoilers affect me =(
- it’s difficult to have people go to a jazz performance even if it will happen on a non-work day. Kind of affirms the Joshua Bell experiment that Gabi told us last night.
- I have an unhealthy obsession with Jason Segel.
- I haven’t had coffee in 8 days!
- weekends are still made of win =)
Categories: Random Judie