– I cannot be more glad that this week has tons in store for me, work-wise. I love being busy. I refuse to obsess on neither my performance nor my speed in finishing tasks. Sometimes, being slow works for me. Anyway…
– I am excited to see House 5X22. It makes me want to rush home tomorrow to watch it. Lately I like to be away from the house as often as possible. Drama, I know. Oh well…
– I cannot bear looking at the progress of my list of books read. It’s just mediocre. I am slowly restarting my “Russia” phase if only to get rid of the Russia-set books piling up on my bedside table.
– I am re-hooked on Facebook. But not to post on walls and comment on photos; I always look forward to go there to play games as Olivia, as Osang, as Sydney Wade, as Claudia Jean. I am thinking it must be brought by my lack of interest in computer games in my younger years…I am only discovering how addictive they are now. At 27, people, at 27.
– I expressed interest to take a long break soon. I’m praying I would be allowed by the boss. It hit me last weekend that I really need it.
– The new Starbucks across the office is my new favorite reading place. It appears that most students feel the same. I love how it’s almost always full but everyone is enjoying the silence, save for the occasionally loud jazz music which can always be requested to be toned down.
– I am tempted to change the skin of this blog. Again. I switched back to my old livejournal template and I liked it so much…size 8 Verdana is once again knocking on my wooden heart. Let’s see. It’s not as if you expect that this current blog template will stay for good, ne?
– Real life is here, I better pay attention.