Guess who was remiss in complying with daily blog updates? Me, me, me. To say that I’ve been busy is stretching it quite a bit but yeah, there were activities that took my time.
What did happen since my last post? I —
- ate again in one of my favorite Mexican restaurants in town;
- attended a dear aunt’s birthday dinner in Imus which easily became a reunion;
- ran — errr, walked — 10 kilometers under a drizzling sky;
- had fever;
- recovered from fever;
- did not finish one book from my currently-reading pile;
- ate coma-inducing crispy dinuguan;
- came close to a hypertensive attack;
- said goodbye to my employee association directorship, something I held for two years (oh, it seems like yesterday when I was babbling about being in it);
- returned Raft3r‘s copy of Chelsea Handler’s “Vodka” book;
- watched Ang Babae Sa Septic Tank and super enjoyed it;
- had a work-related moment with LTC;
- found out people were talking about me and what I’ve been doing (more like giving) LTC;
- didn’t care that people were talking about me;
- enhanced my “Puma” skills by always tweeting back Manny Ott, my current midfielder crush from the Azkals;
- continued following and replying to tweets of the Azkals, because it’s fun and what do you care;
- finished off a pack of chocolate-coated peanuts from Muji;
- went back to the gym after two long months.
How about you, how have you been?